1. I would like to:
2. Apply For...
3. Apply
Apply for a driveway permit.
Building permit instructions and fees.
Apply for a pool permit.
Apply for a marriage license.
Passport information.
Submit a FOIL request form.
Apply for a hunting or fishing license.
Visit the New York State website for tax exemption resources.

Highway Department

Building and Codes

Town Clerk

Parks & Rec/Senior Center