FAVOR Cards for Veterans

Return the Favor Cards are available at the Town Clerk's Office to all honorably discharged Military Veterans living in Onondaga County. Simply present your discharge or DD-214 papers and photo ID to the Town Clerk. Veterans then are eligible to receive discounts on specific services or products with participating merchants. Click here to see the list of participating merchants.

Home Panel Clerk
General Information
Phone Numbers
(315) 469-1583
Emergencies: Dial 911
5020 Ball Road